Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Washed Over

*This is something that came to me after I woke. I know it doesn't realy eqaul a poem but it was in my head.


Spiral further down the vibrant colors seem to light my path
I step softly as I see this world changes below my feet
And I stand here bathed in this beauty that encompasses all
I’m not sure I can take all this in to my soul.


Guided by this glowing force I see this world for what it is
I understand now that we are only a temporary thing.
I can see that the blood is wine and the bread is flesh
I can see that we are to consumed by something greater
No room for ego or self
No time for each
All are one and one is everything.



As I slip away, desperately grasping for a hold
I hear the voice of beauty telling me how to continue
No one understands that life is nothing more or less than that
We are bathed in all there is
We are the music of the universe
The heavens and earth
We need but only dance


J.

No comments: