Friday, December 27, 2013

Restore

I sit quietly and listen to the whispers of the earth.
She speaks through the trees, across the oceans, and down the mountains.
Asking nothing but to move, flow, and be as it should be.
My soul rests quietly as She restores me to whole.

Here no stress can be found, no deadlines, traffic jams, or heartbreaks.
Only what is fresh, clean, and new will grace the vision of the beholder.
Time has no meaning here other than to be a marker for this moment.
My heart rests quietly as She restores me to whole.

Asking nothing I am given everything I need to move through myself.
Everything I see is part of me and I part of the everything.
What moves, so moves through me and I move like the waves steady and sure.
My spirit rests quietly as She restores me to whole.

So let not your eyes and ears deceive you with what man has brought.
Take everything deep in your soul and remember.
You are part of all I see, feel, experience, and know.
I rest quietly as you restore me to whole.

~Jason

No comments: