Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Deep Within

Deep within the seat i sink
The energy so bright and clear
Rising from the primal levels
Deliver me from all the fear .

Timeless journey through the hidden.
To the dark and back again.
Where it is has so been written
words of man fall short again.

Pray for peace and your salvation
from the enemy that hides.
Deep inside you are forsaken
Beaten by the egos pride.

Holy is the base of life
sacred place to all that see
Dance around the truth with words
that never seem to set you free.

I don't believe your words you give me
I don't believe this mess I see.
I can't help but think that man
has so much more in life to be.

Freedom comes from deep within
Liberation from all that binds
Letting go of all that holds you
brings me closer to life Devine.

Jason

No comments: